Monday 14 June 2010

Last one for this evening, honest.
Just to clear a few things up (as much for my memory as for your benefit) about the blog.

Background
I hope the coffee beans are self-explanatory: I love coffee.

Gigantor
This is a nick-name I picked up Saturday night at the pub playing pool with a man half my size. I am a bit of a Gigantor and proud of it. I just liked the way they came out with it to be honest, especially as they'd just made a point of asking me my name and then they just chose their own name for me anyway. Hoo-Har.

Wouldbephilosopher?
I am a philosophy fan, love reading books on it, but don't think I'll ever come up with anything particularly insightful myself (but keep reading the blogs and I might at some point accidentally join up some words to make some sort of sensible sentence revealing a deep philosophical truth about people, life and the universe and if I do you can be like- 'that is so true and relevant and life-changing').

This and That
To be honest, I have no idea what I'm going to be blogging about so it will be a bit of This and a bit of That.

Not wholly uninteresting
At least, I hope not.

Autobiographical
I imagine a lot of what I'll be writing will be about me and what I've been up to, not in a narcissistic kind of 'Ooooh look at me' way but more in a sort of 'This is what I did, this is what I thought of it, I felt compelled to write it down, read it if you will' kind of way.

Make Sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment