Sunday 13 June 2010

Allow me to introduce myself...

If you don't know who I am, I'm Rooney (in fact, even if you know who I am, I'm still Rooney). This is my second attempted blog after one I started on myspac but only ever blogged once.

Insomnia
As I've said on many occasions, sleep is for the weak. Sometimes when I'm in bed my brain just won't shut up so I figured it might be a wise idea to start generously smuttering my brain across a web-page to share with whichever whos who care to read it, if only to try and squeeze out all the half-thunken thoughts and half-baked ideas from my head. The idea is that I post about anything which pops into my brain and then you (my devoted fan(s)) can sew together the scrambled mess into some sort of intelligible string of characters and someone will learn a serious message, in a fun way, and everyone will live happily ever after, blossoming into solicitors, lawyers and cheese sandwiches at will and never (not even once) eating all their children in a wild fit of rage. Thus Justice will prevail.

Anyway, this is what I will call Post 0: An Introduction and post one might come later tonight (if you're very lucky).

No comments:

Post a Comment